파워dvd

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자한솔기획 조회 30회 작성일 2021-12-01 20:53:24 댓글 0

본문

CyberLink PowerDVD 20 - The Complete Review!

[ADVERTORIAL] Let's see together the newest CyberLink PowerDVD 20 in this super quick tutorial review! Thanks a lot to this company for its immense support on this video.
Enable SUBTITLES if you have trouble at understanding the narration. Leave feedback if you can!

THIS VIDEO INCLUDES PAID PROMOTION as a result of strong partnership between us and CyberLink company.

***Check out the official website of PowerDVD 20 here:
https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-ultra/features_en_US.html?affid=2581_-1_984\u0026utm_source=bai\u0026utm_medium=referral\u0026utm_campaign=YouTuberEngagement

Welcome to The Skills Factory™! Enter into a New Way of Learning the most famous products worldwide. SUBSCRIBE to start learning anything you need in less than 15 minutes.
We love you ♥
Xione08 : CyberLink PowerDVD may as well be a subscription service. I bought Ultra 18 over a year ago and now it won't play latest Blu-ray discs that I rent. It says I need to upgrade and guess what it costs! Basically every year you have to BUY Cyberlink PowerDVD again. I might as well just do some streaming service and forget about ever renting again. Problem is you have to purchase multiple services to have access to every movie.The streaming services have screwed everything up soo bad and yet they wonder why people pirate movies.
Rudy Schwab : For what this costs, I might as well just buy a real blu-ray player.
Siresly : The state of bluray playback on Windows 10 is so sad. No native support, have to go fumble around on the internet to find out what's up.
Then your options are basically this, or Leawo, which is free.

Only looking at this expensive option because maybe 1/30 discs, Leawo reads scenes in the wrong order for some reason. Kind of makes those movies unwatchable.
If it wasn't for that it'd be kind of cool the way it smoothly recuts movies in realtime. Leawo is good otherwise, especially considering the price.

But I might go for PowerDVD 20 Ultra, which is currently (as in the sale ends tomorrow) less expensive than usual. 1000kr+ or whatever the normal price is, is insanity. But half that might be tolerable for solving this problem forever and getting solid, reliable playback of these damned things. Tried the trial, and it reads one problematic disc fine, so I have some faith. And things work properly, like, you can use your mouse for the menus.

I did it. Also found a 10% off code that worked. MEMBER10, I believe.

Wow it did some weird shit during the install process that I've never experienced before. Cursor froze, screen went black, kept getting those Windows "device detected" noises, a prompt saying I was offline briefly appeared. What the hell did it do and why does it not tell you this will happen beforehand? Thought something had gone and severely fucked itself.

Noticed it has reset my default apps for certain file types.
John Capizola : Am I missing something here or does this do exactly what Realplayer already does?
all hallows : I'm confused on how this works can it play like actually play drm movies like how vlc has that feature? If so this see pretty cool

Introducing PowerDVD 21 - The Most Versatile Blu-ray, 8K and 4K HDR10 Media Player

Experience home cinema at its best. From enhanced audio \u0026 visual playback to intuitive organizational tools, you can manage your entire PC media library of photos, videos, music, as well as Blu-ray and DVD movies, all in one easy-to-access app. PowerDVD installs on your PC or laptop for media playback, as well as casting to your mobile devices at home. Better yet, you can take your media collection on-the-go by syncing devices to your own private CyberLink Cloud, enjoying them whenever and wherever you need entertainment.

Find out more:
https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-ultra/features_en_US.html
Heimkineast : Does PowerDVD utilize AI upscaling similar to DLSS for low resolution video?
FunkeymonkeyTTR : Steam version please ;)

Could a steam integration option be considered this time? I would like steam to track my hours and overlay features to work, thanks
Zak Walsh : Thats cool and all but please make the feature of obs for multiple audio track recording work for powerdirector editing
Spartan : Awesome. but one question, does it support windows 8.1 and 7 ?
BlitzZR : Best media player out there.

CyberLink PowerDVD 18 - Full Review and Tutorial [COMPLETE]

[VOICE + TEXT] Let's see together the newest CyberLink PowerDVD 18 in this quick tutorial review! Thanks a lot to this company for its immense support on this video.
Enable SUBTITLES if you have trouble at understanding the narration. Leave feedback if you can!

Welcome to The Skills Factory™! Enter into a New Way of Learning the most famous products worldwide. SUBSCRIBE to start learning anything you need in less than 20 minutes.
We love you ♥
John Capizola : Nicely done and very informative. Thanks, Cappy.
Andyman Squirrel : Thank you very much for your video about PowerDVD 18. Your speach is very friendly for my foreign ears. Good Job! Knows someone in case of using 3D Blu Ray Discs, if all current codecs for watching 3D Blu Rays are included in PowerDVD 18?
EZ電腦教學 : Hello, I would like to ask how to set CC subtitles, such as your movie color function?
Thank you.
Gioxtream : I been so happy with this software. But. When they stopped 3d support.....The messed up big time. Sad to see this company going in the wrong way.
Karl Smith : Leawo basically does what Cyberlink was supposed to for PC Blu-rays but for free and keeps being updated.

#파워dvd

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,982건 138 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com