SWATCH

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자병아리 조회 92회 작성일 2020-08-28 10:34:37 댓글 0

본문

Swatch x Bape 2020

This year, celebrate all the barriers broken, all the steps taken and all the wins in life, no matter how big or small. The Swatch X BAPE LIMITED EDITIONS are inspired by the people that keep pushing their own limits, every second of every day. Grab yours and get inspired too: swat.ch/Swatch-X-Bape

SWATCH PROTEAM | Introducing Chad Kerley

CHAD KERLEY
KEEP MOVING KEEP GRINDING!

Swatch is excited to welcome Chad Kerley to its Proteam. In love with his bike ever since the age of four, the San Diego-based BMXer focused and conquered the world racing before changing to riding parks and streets of his hometown with his homies. Pushing the limits of creativity and chasing constant progression are Chad’s fuel, and, with every contest and
challenge, he just keeps getting better and better. With two gold, silver, and bronze medals in the X Games, the pinnacle of action sports competition, Chad also counts numerous nominations and awards in some of the most prestigious BMX events worldwide. His strength and style are the ingredients to his young career’s success, and his personality is the
cherry on top. When riding, every move and every trick feels as light and fun as can be, even when he is challenging his own limits, or gravity’s.

Check out the full article HERE: swat.ch/Pro-Team-Chad-Kerley

Artist: Masta Ro$hi
Song: The Token Man
matt meyerson : so sick!!!
Dan Duran : Super vidéo, bien dans l'esprit de la Big Bold, une montre vraiment démonstrative qui me fait oublier toutes mes montres mécaniques !
Paul James : That was Chad
Jon Reyes : So hype
Rupert Denham : Awesome edit, would be cool if they released a sports-inspired watch to compete with G-sport
Rj bruh : Cool bunnyhop at the end He saved all the banger clips for his better sponsors I See hahaha
Caleb : killed it
Amar Faiez : Wallride 360 damn fiyaaahhh
Pravin BMX India : ❤️ from india

BIG BOLD SPECTRUM | Swatch

Sounds, colors, pace. Life in cities never stops, no matter what time of the day. The metropolitan vibrations are fascinating, overwhelming, exciting. There is no time for a break, and when the sun goes down, the spotlight goes on and the stage is set: For you. It makes you want to keep running and exploring until the sun rises again.

Swatch’s latest BIG BOLD SPECTRUM collection takes you on an adventure at the speed-of-light, exploring all the color spectrums of the city. A rugged Ø47mm semi-transparent matte black case is held by black translucent silicone straps and proudly unveils the entirely exposed quartz movement. The brand’s unique solar spectrum effect premieres below the mechanism, boasting dynamic reflections when playing with light. Brightly uni-colored hands and indices clearly divulge the message: The time
is yours, and the city still leaves a lot to be conquered.

In stores now: swat.ch/BIGBOLD_SPECTRUM
Дмитрий Богданов : На деньги фашистов выпускает?
markart157 : cyberpunk style I like it!
Diana Mu : Hermoso
Dan Duran : I just got my Big Bold Spectrum, it's gorgeous!
The dial is absolutely magnificent. I love this watch, very funny.
Thank you, Swatch.
Showman Carlos Zarazua : En este comercial nada que ver con lo que venden, parece que están vendiendo un juego de video, no dicen características del reloj y se aprecia muy poco su diseño, perdón pero está un poco mal creo yo.
Saludos y bendiciones!!!
Prince Flame : Glow in the dark?
Rodeleto : Pouvez vous m'en offrir une, ca serait trop sympa
횡단보도 : good!

#SWATCH

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,985건 143 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com