cdbox

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자호갱이 조회 72회 작성일 2021-06-09 06:41:46 댓글 0

본문

My passion towards cd box sets

Aren't cd box sets greats! Here is my great talk on why I enjoy listening and admiring bands/artists discography.

Review: Pro-Ject CD Box RS2 transport and Pre Box RS2 DAC

They're tiny, jewel-like components, the Pro-Ject CD Box RS2 Transport and Pre Box RS2 DAC punch way above their weight!

Pro-Ject CD Box RS2 Transport https://www.project-audio.com/en/product/cd-box-rs2-t/

Pro-Ject Pre Box RS2 DAC https://www.project-audio.com/en/product/pre-box-rs2-digital/

#audioreviews #audiophile #digitalaudio
moonlight : Preamp? I already have preamp, so one customer less.
Temp 777 : 4:07 This is a horid circuit design! Capacitors meltdown guaranteed within a few years of intensive use. Bad product as pretty much everything that comes out from a Pro-Ject shop.
Kenlwallace : When the DVD standard was originally developed it had the option of taking over from CD’s 16-bit 44,100 sample-rate (1.4 megabits/sec) with its 24-bit 96,000 sample-rate (4.6 megabits/sec) the HD media issue would have been resolved forever (IMHO 192k is a complete waste of time WHEN using a DAC designed for 96k - not 192k... the latter’s output filters are set an ‘ultrasonic noise’ octave too high to properly deal with 96k). Unfortunately, like the CD, it had no way to protect the data from copying - so it was killed off by the record companies who refused to use it ... very sad!
kwahi greinke : Ripping CD's is a tough task lol. I switched to digital because CD's and vinyl just takes up too much space.
Jason Ong : The DAC looked like a hybrid system of tube and solid state. May consider just to buy the DAC without CD transport

Unboxing: Bob Marley - Complete Island Recordings CD Box Set and 2 Allman Brothers CDs

Another unboxing and sealed to revealed
The Flip Side -Vinyl Community with J.C : The man with all the box sets
The Flip Side -Vinyl Community with J.C : Fantastic video
teckertime : Wow. Amazing Marley set.
Tyger Tyger : Hi Jamie, I also picked up the cd box set and like you say, it's a super deal for the price. I agree that more info in the booklet would have been nice. I think the booklet duplicated the album covers so they could be read without an electron microscope. Lol I got Uprising on vinyl when it was originally released back in the day. It's one of my favorite Marley albums. Have a great weekend, stay safe from the pandemic bug and all that jazz.
Graeme Knowles : The Bob Marley CD box set is so cool Jamie. Exodus is my fav Bob album.

#cdbox

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,991건 138 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com