ENGLISHLAND

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자슈퍼맨 조회 18회 작성일 2022-09-02 09:36:32 댓글 0

본문

EnglishLand & Cambridge University

Touchstone, la plataforma mundial de Cambridge University utilizada por EnglishLand Institute

Land of Hope and Glory - Last Night of the Proms 2009

Land of Hope and Glory - Last Night of the Proms 2009
Alfredo Alfaro : Is amazing how such a tiny island has given birth to so many things. Somehow Britain managed to get ahead and shake the wold with the industrial revolution; it dared to face empires whose wealth, size and armies seemed to put the British to shame, yet they prevailed. British culture has evolved to become global, English language unites the world (even allowing me to express this to you). Such have their accomplishments been, that the history of most modern nations would be completely incomprehensible without taking British influence into consideration. Their adventures of exploring the world have only parallel with their adventures into the realms of the mind. Certainly I can imagine human beings in the far future learning from ancient history and marveling about a tiny island that created a new world.
brad : Bloody love this country. Tears in my eyes.
Kylar Graf : As an American, I can say this, God bless the Brits for their incredible taste in music! God bless the United Kingdom!
Gilbert Bloomer : I am an Aussie and love this song, It is our song too from the days of the British Empire which history we share as does all the other countries of the Commonwealth of Nations.
Matthew : Respect from America, truly a patriotic song

Introducing England

Start exploring England with Lonely Planet’s video guide to getting around, when to go and the top things to do while you're there. For more travel tips, head to https://www.lonelyplanet.com/england
Thiago Oliveira de Melo : guys for the attention and I hope you enjoyed it, bye.
Jayne Louise : best part has to be the start lol ``)
gaz riley : Don't miss Liverpool the uncrowned capital of the north
Beatrice Nkundwa : Nothing is worth fish and chips.
Gaming Grandpa : oi mates im british innit bruv chewsday innit

#ENGLISHLAND

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,363건 14 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com