lipault 매장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자인간분쇄기 조회 122회 작성일 2020-09-07 06:28:06 댓글 0

본문

Lipault Paris Brand Video

Lipault, The Fun Side of Travel

Launched by French designer François Lipovetsky in 2005, Lipault has become one of France’s leading luggage brands. What’s the attraction? Lipault puts the fun back into travel with:

• Bright fashion colors
• Ultra-lightweight designs
• Luxurious-yet-durable fabrics
• Unique, innovative and well-made gear

Everyone is first drawn to Lipault’s great sense of style—vibrant and on-trend colors in simple and sophisticated shapes. Then they fall in love with smart designs that are unbelievably lightweight, efficient and durable. This combination of function and fashion makes Lipault unique in the world of travel. From the brand’s trademark “0%” foldable designs (think no excess baggage and easy storage) to sturdy wheeled travel and business cases and super-stylish everyday bags, Lipault makes savvy travel effortless. Of course, great design details are important too. Lipault bags are lined with a protective fabric and feature thoughtfully executed straps, pockets and zipped pouches to keep things organized and safe.

Ready to begin your Lipault adventure? You are in the right place. Shop here for a comprehensive selection of the latest and best-selling Lipault designs. Prefer an in-person experience? Lipault currently has three flagship stores in France and is distributed throughout Europe in prominent department stores such as Galleries Lafayette and Selfridges. In the US, Lipault can be found at prestigious department stores and specialty stores across the country.
Huge Jain : For bulk order of export quality jute bag for USA and Canada call free on -0091- 9803301220

UNBOXING: Lipault Paris A/W 2019 Collection

NEW LIPAULT BAGS from their A/W 2019 Collection:
• Lady Plume Weekend Bag in Dark Taupe
• Plume Avenue Travel Tote Small in Jet Black
• Plume Avenue Travel Tote Small in Camel
• Plume Avenue Nano Backpack in Azalea Pink
• HS (HardSide) Avenue Spinner 55/20 in Jet Black

*Find them on Instagram: @Lipaultph www.instagram.com/lipaultph
#MyLipaultMoment #BellesOfLipault

Lipault 0% Luggage Review

A great combination of technology and function. The Lipault 0% luggage is fantastic. The luggage seems very durable, incredibly spacious \u0026 stylish as well. This review focuses on the 22" foldable carry on but Lipault has an extensive collection that will suit just about everyone. You can find out more at:\r
\r
http://www.lipault-us.com/\r
\r
Thanks to Lipault \u0026 Jill for sending this out for review!\r
\r
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/michaeldee
Huzayfa Khan : Its for women
Luggage Factory : Hey this is an awesome review, can I post it on Luggage Factory's youtube channel, We sell this product and would love to feature your review there, we'll link to your youtube channel ofcourse :) Let me know k :) take care.
Claudette : Is this gray or black?
lolvalerie stein :  Bad Fabric - poor relation service
I was very attracted to lipault luggages, nice colors, cool design, space, BUT i had a terrible experience with a 22' trolley blue. After one, ONE, flight, the fabric came back with a hole.
I contacted the customer service in France through email to their customer relations email addres, they never answered me, I send them a second email after 10 days, no answer to that one either.
When i finally called, they were very brisk to let me know it was not their problem, that i should just go back to the airline. And oh, the reason they never answered my emails?? they went to the spam folders??? for a customer service???
of course, by then i had passed the delay to report damage to the airline.
so you can go with Lipault, but beware that once they sell they don't care about you whatsoever. and well the fabric is just of bad quality.
MichaelDee360 : Havent had the chance to try out the Brics X but love the Lipault - I would highly recommend this! Thanks for watching
MichaelDee360 : I dont think that would work due to the way the case is designed. The wheels are inline although I havent experienced any issue moving it in different directions! Thanks for watching and dont forget to subscribe.
0ParkCityGurl0 : What is the likelihood of a 26" version of this compressing to 24" (height) to create a convertible carry on out of an otherwise only check able piece? Are those wheels spinners or in line? I need a bag I can easily carry in any direction, i.e., "walking" the bag beside me vs. just behind or in front. Thank you :)
MichaelDee360 : Hey thanks for the feedback. I still use both the Knomo and the Lipault and both have held up very well. Still find myself impressed with the quality. Hopefully yours will be a good experience as well. Thanks for watching!
Cz Aboh : Very informative and simplistic review. Great job. Initially saw your Knomo Jackson review and found extremely useful in making me feel assured that I made a great purchase (I am waiting for an order to be delivered).

MichaelDee360 : I really love this luggage

#lipault 매장

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,609건 583 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com