벤츠E550

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자오늘도해피 조회 343회 작성일 2020-07-25 23:05:21 댓글 0

본문

2011 Mercedes Benz E550 4Matic Review and Test Drive by Bill Auto Europa Naples

Offered for sale is this beautiful example of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, a 2011 E550 AMG Sport 4Matic in attractive Tuxedo Black over Natural Brown leather. This sharp sedan is very clean inside and out, and has been freshly inspected and serviced by our on-site workshop. Amenities include the AMG Sport Package, Keyless Go, Power Memory Seats with Driver Dynamics and Massage, Bluetooth wireless, Panoramic Moonroof, rear camera, navigation, Sirius/XM, Power Trunk lid, Rear Spoiler, and more. Power comes from a 5.5L 382HP V8 Engine coupled to a buttery smooth shiftable 7-speed transmission. Priced to sell.
Erica Pitts : You did an awesome job! I already wanted this car, but OH BOY! Now i really want this car! Nicely done!
Janko Akovic : Is this a reliable car to get 150k miles with little no problems
Paolo Zanconato : I love Germany because have Mercedes Benz Taxi
Nick Morris : First aid kit for all a wounded Germany’s needs - another Billism . If I was in America I would buy a car from Bill just to have a test drive and car description from him
Don Hastings : One of the most enjoyable auto reviews I have seen. Great job!
Lion Heart : How is it on gas ...? I found a great deal on one but I live in Ca and the gas prices here aren’t to great
1970borntorun : Fortunately, this isn't a used car dealer in NJ, otherwise there may be a dead body in the trunk LOL
Khalid Khalid : Khaliddarkaoui.safimarowo paciva Mercedes benez Germain alavyo Khaliddarkaoui.safimarowo Krassiva
Evo Man : Its Que/Wheeljack
Ismael Laboy : U selling the Mercedes Benz but yuo don't said the price apreciate if u do that way people may have a idea how much they can afford thanyuo att ismael bigmack

2014 Mercedes-Benz E550 4Matic Review - TEST/DRIVE

Chris Harris reviews the new 2014 Mercedes-Benz E550 4Matic.

Scored by all TEST/DRIVE hosts.
Ultimate Niggatron : That's Chris fookin Harris!
Amazing Bout : What color is that
time traveler are we there yet : still like the 2012 body better
Shingai Ngwenya : that screen reminds me of my grandmothers tv
dan oze : Anyone know tha name of the song?
allan were : In Kenya this model starts at 150,000 U.S Dollars
Alan Daniel : Ill take the merc
Ali : Great video, I would like to see it go head to head with the 550 xi
Manpal Bajwa : If there’s an E550, why isn’t there an E600 with a v12 like the cl and the s class
MuchTooStress : This car is insanely quick for a stock sedan. 0-60mph 4.6secs

2011 Mercedes Benz E550 in review - Village Luxury Cars Toronto

Village Luxury Cars is Unionville, Markham \u0026 York Region's top reviewed used car dealer for late model pre-owned inventory, consisting of all makes and models of used cars, truck, SUVs and minivans, with an emphasis on quality imports and luxury cars. At Village Luxury Cars we've modeled our process after BMW Certified Series, Audi Assured and Audi Certified Preowned, Mercedes Benz Certified, Mercedes Benz Star Certified and Porsche Approved programs. We include only the finest vehicles in our exclusive inventory; all are fully inspected, and come with CarProof vehicle history reports on request.
**Financing \u0026 Leasing for all credit types**YOU'RE APPROVED**
www.VLCI.ca or 1-888-693-9230
Ashley R. Williams : Bought my Mercedes coupe 2011 e550 last week, it turns head and people are in love with my car. I get a lot or attention and the car is solid. Expensive to maintain though however solid car when taken care of
E46325mod : Actually this car has been tested my road and track and a few others and my friend and they get 4.5 4.6 4.8 seconds respectively
THẦN KHÁ : Có 1000000000000000000000000000 USD tao cũng chỉ chọn audi mà thôi
rich wisdom : My crown vic does that in 5.2 sec
Joseph Smith : The cts v coupe would punish this
Yanoff Cogdell : What type and size rim is that?
#Listen to this Please : aka the best or nothing
Nicholas DiGiovanni : I have the e550 coupe what a bullet of a car its great
Jay Jimmerson : Great review of the 550

#벤츠E550

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,796건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com