페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자택배왔어요 조회 13회 작성일 2022-09-19 21:08:24 댓글 0

본문

Art Deco

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group

Art Deco · Lana Del Rey

Honeymoon

℗ 2015 Lana Del Rey, under exclusive licence to Polydor Ltd (UK). Under exclusive licence to Interscope Records in the USA.

Released on: 2015-09-18

Associated Performer, Vocals, Producer: Lana Del Rey
Producer, Studio Personnel, Engineer, Mixer, Associated Performer, Percussion, Drums, Synthesizer: Kieron Menzies
Producer, Associated Performer, Bass Guitar, Mellotron, Programming: Rick Nowels
Studio Personnel, Engineer: Trevor Yasuda
Studio Personnel, Engineer: Chris Garcia
Associated Performer, Strings, Piano, Synthesizer: Patrick Warren
Associated Performer, Programming, Saxophone: Leon Michels
Associated Performer, Percussion: Derek Allen
Studio Personnel, Mastering Engineer: Adam Ayan
Composer Lyricist: Lana Del Rey
Composer Lyricist: Rick Nowels

Auto-generated by YouTube.

Art Deco - Lana Del Rey

SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
✅Paypal - https://paypal.me/LanaDelRadio
✅Patreon https://www.patreon.com/themaybatatter

Club queen on the downtown scene
Prowling around at night
You're not mean, you're just born to be seen
Born to be wild
A little party never hurt no one, that's why it's alright
You want in but you just can't win
So you hang in the lights

You're so Art Deco, out on the floor
Shining like gun metal, cold and unsure
Baby, you're so ghetto
You're looking to score
When they all say hello
You try to ignore them
Cause you want more (why?)
You want more (why?)
You want more (why?)
Cause you want more

Young thing on the downtown scene
Rolling around at night
Got things, that have yet to be seen
Like your rapper's delight
A little party never hurt no one, that's why it's alright
You want in, but you just can't win
So you stay in the lights

Baby, you're so ghetto
You're looking to score
When they all say hello
You try to ignore them
You want more (why?)
You want more (why?)
Cause you want more

A little party never hurt no one
So you stay out late
That's what your friends say
You put your life out on the line
You're crazy all the time
Put your life out on the line
You're crazy all the time

Baby, you're so ghetto
You're looking to score
When they all say hello
You try to ignore them
You want more (why?)
You want more (why?)
Cause you want more

Not you and me
We were born to be free
Katharina Rocha : Lana del Rey's songs make me feel like I'm high. This is surreal, this woman is incredible.
t av : My ex girlfriend, was wearing a burgundy dress and danced for me to this song, and the way she swayed her hips when Lana says, you want more; I will never forget, it was so hypnotizing and tantalizing at the same time. We aren’t together anymore, but I was thinking of her today when this song came on.
Grace : Daisy is definitely a difficult character but many people I think only have a superficial view of her. For my final school exams my class studied it for English and her character. She’s definitely flawed, as is every character. They’re all materialistic and looking for the American dream and not really connecting to anyone, just the idea of people. That’s what the green light symbolises, a dream, an idea of Daisy. Even if she stayed with Gatsby it would never have ended happily ever after as he’d been imagining her, she gets overwhelmed as all he’s thought of is the idea of her. Though you can view her as a bitch or selfish, she’s a victim of her time where no woman has stability or strength without a man, and all the men around her just use her including Gatsby for her beauty and so called innocence. None of them really get to know her. It’s pretty tragic but beautiful in the sense that it’s layered and not as two dimensional as people think. Sorry for the long comment lol
Vy Đinh : It's weird that the whole song suits the movie so well
Sinead Nelson : I really hope Lana Del Rey sees these edits, seriously I can't stop watching, they're beautiful

History of ID Week 5: Art Deco

Watch as a desperate teacher tries to convert a live classroom experience into an online learning opportunity. 2020 Covid-19 management strategy. If you are here for class, hope you enjoy this. If you are just finding it on your own, PLEASE be kind. This is intended to solve problems in a time of crisis. It should live in a land beyond the reach of petty criticisms of my voice or mistaken pronunciation or differing interpretations that fill up so many comment boxes. Available to all because we need to work together and share resources. Feel free to use or share if this is useful in your own problem solving.

Matthew Bird, Industrial Design, Rhode Island School of Design, March 16, 2020
Madeleine1313 : Thank you, I am not student just someone who likes Art Deco. I found your presentation so interesting and I have learned a lot. : )
Steffen Brandorff : What a treasure chest of knowledge. I am not one of your students, but an old guy trying to learn about design. I have never encountered videos of a similar breadth and depth. Thank you for doing it even when you seem to think nobody is watching - I will be. Greetings from Denmark, Europe.
Dakota James : As someone who can’t afford traditional education thank you for making your knowledge accessible!!!!!
Mike Babbs : I'm only 5 minutes in and I can tell you're a great teacher. I came for just a presentation on Art Deco but I am subscribing because of your attitude and look forward to seeing more content!
loaferlover : This presentation was so absolutely informative..wow. I am 80 years old...and I am a former high school teacher. Your ability to instruct, inform, and present such detailed information is a real gift. I can well imagine your students are so delighted to be in your classes. I thoroughly enjoyed this one presentation and I learned so much. Thank you for sharing.

#art-deco

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,024건 48 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com